Shipping & Returns
Dear customers! Please, pay special attention to the fact that the amount of your order is displayed in USD and UAH (Ukrainian national currency).
All BLM products are covered by a fair and reasonable commercial Manufacturer Warranty. The warranty is valid for 1 year from the product’s date of purchase. All claims must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase and the enclosed warranty card.
The warranty covers only defects of manufacturing and ensures that the product works as designed. It does not cover:
1. Defects resulting from short-circuiting, misuse, use in ways not advised by the manufacturer, or against the provided specifications.
2. Defects resulting from improper storage, exposure to humidity, non-authorized repair or modification, neglect, abuse, overuse, or wrong voltage / current.
3. Natural degradation of materials resulting from abuse, neglect or lack of maintenance.
4. Defects resulting from use in combination with other products, not approved by the manufacturer, or with defective batteries / chargers.
The product will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer according to the manufacturer’s judgment, if any defects are found on inspection and the product is still under warranty.
The warranty also provides free access to re-designed parts that may be released in order to correct functional issues of the original design. New parts released in order to add functionality / options (upgrades) and parts which incorporate production process improvements will not be made available for free, unless their release targets a known design defect.
To have a product replaced / repaired, it must be sent to us for inspection in order to verify that it is covered by warranty. If you have received a product that is defective, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Items returned for inspection must be sent insured, tracked and clearly marked. We will not accept responsibility for lost parcels, or postal charges incurred when returning goods and we do have the right to refuse to cover an issue under warranty, if we consider the goods have not been treated in accordance with the instructions provided with them.
Please do not send items back for inspection without first explaining the nature of your issue and making all necessary arrangements.
Products inspected and found with clear signs of abuse, or use against the provided specifications, will not be covered under warranty and should be repaired / returned at your own expense. Before sending an item for inspection, this must be clearly understood and agreed.
If an item is clearly faulty and requires no inspection, or you receive an item which you did not order, we will arrange and pay for the cost of the return. If this happens, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should send the item to us.
Note that second-hand items are not covered by warranty.
Cancellations & Returns
- All products may be returned and refunded within 14 days from the date of purchase, as long as they are 100% unused and undamaged. The purpose of this cooling off period is to allow the consumer the opportunity they would have had in a conventional shop to examine the goods before deciding to buy.
● The regulations require you to send a notice of cancellation in writing – preferably by e-mail.
● The refunded amount will exclude the original shipping cost.
● Returned products must be in brand new, mint condition.
● Items must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging with all packaging materials, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, plastic bags, and warranty cards. The manufacturer’s labeled packaging must be enclosed within a new shipping carton / protected envelope to ensure undamaged return.
● Any Blister packed items or products that come in hard plastic wrap can only be returned if unopened and in original condition.
If the item being returned does not meet the above conditions, has been opened or shows signs of wear, the return may be refused and the item returned to you, or you may be charged with restocking costs.
We can ship our products to virtually any address in the world.
Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business day. The tracking number is sent to your e-mail address within 3 business days after placing your order. Custom orders or orders containing spare parts may be delayed by 2-3 business days.
We send our products by Registered regular mail and by EMS, you can choose the option you need during placing the order.
Registered regular mail delivered to your location within 10-15 business days, the shipping cost is $12.
EMS delivered to your location within 5-9 business days, the shipping cost is $40.
Order weight must not exceed 0.5 kg, otherwise we will calculate the shipping cost according the increased weight.
BLM reserves the right to refund certain items / orders and refuse to ship any related items when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or incidents occur.
Note that it is your own responsibility to check the local customs clearance rules before ordering. If your country has some special restrictions and you need we write description of the item and its price in customs declaration with special way, please let us know in advance including any special remarks in the provided field or contacting by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.